|Camp Blue Diamond|
To help you with the registration process, please read through the information below. To register you can print off the Registration Form and mail/email it to camp, or Register Online.
The following camps are closed because of full registration:
1. Online Registration: This is the easiest and quickest way to register. Complete all required fields and provide your credit/debit card information before submitting your online registration. Your credit/debit card will not be charged until CBD has made sure your camp is open. You may only register online if you are paying your entire balance (after deducting your church's portion and Sibling Discounts), and not requesting a scholarship. Online Registration does not include the Health History pages of the Registration Form. These will be emailed or mailed to you after you have registered.
2. Registration Form: The Registration Form includes the Scholarship Application. Anyone signing up for camp can fill out the Registration Form, but those applying for scholarship aid or asking for extended payments, must use this form, and not the online one. After completing the Registration page (page 1), the Scholarship page if requesting aid (page 2), and the Health History (pages 3 and 4), mail or email the completed Registration Form to camp.
If emailing the Registration Form, payment must be made by credit/debit card (Visa, MC, Discover or American Express).
Summer Camp Registration
3. Grade level refers to the grade the child is in during the '16-'17 schoolyear - his/her current grade level.
4. If listing a Cabin-mate Request, list only one person.
This person needs to request your child on his/her form too.
5. All registration is on a first come/first served basis. Registrations are processed in the camp office on the day they are received, if payment is made. When a camp is filled it is closed.
Multiple Siblings - If there are two or more children attending CBD summer camp from one family, and you are not asking for a scholarship, the family may request a $25 discount for each child attending a week-long camp, a $15 discount off Pioneer or Caving Camp, a $10 discount off Tenderfoot or Kiddie Camp, and a $5 discount off CIT Camp. The whole discount comes off the family's portion of the fee - not the churches. Sorry - The Sibling Discount cannot be used for Family Camp.
9. Church Stipends:
11.Upon receipt by Camp Blue Diamond of your registration and payment, a confirmation packet will be emailed (or sent by mail if requested) within one week. If you do not receive this confirmation packet within one week, please contact CBD immediately. You are probably not registered.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
13. Smoking and smoking paraphernalia , illegal drugs, alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, pets and weapons are strictly prohibited. Campers violating this rule will be sent home immediately. There is no refund if you are sent home early, or if you choose to leave camp early. Other policies pertaining to Summer Camp will be included in the Camper Confirmation Packet.
If you have questions concerning summer camp, registration, or payment options? Contact CBD at