Located in Central PA near State College and Altoona, Camp Blue Diamond (CBD) is a year-round, ACA accredited, Christian camp and retreat center.
CBD will offer co-ed residential, adventure and family summer camps for children, youth and adults in 2022. Registration begins in January. Visit the Camps tab to find information about summer camp and to register. CBD is home to the Centre County Camp Cadet and Penn State's Shaver's Creek Outdoor School.
CBD has a lodge, cabins, pavilions and a 46 site RV & tent campground available to family, church, school and not-for-profit groups for rental. Camp can accommodate up to 180 guests. Alcohol, vaping, tobacco, and motorized recreational vehicles are not permitted. Pets only in the RV campground. Firearms only allowed by hunters during hunting season.
Recently, Camp shot some drone footage of the CBD property and lake. Check out the extremely cool videos on the Drone Videos webpage, under the Facilities drop-down tab.
Every child attending CBD will have the opportunity to:
1. Grow in Faith
2. Make new Friends
3. Choose a new Experience or Adventure
4. Most importantly - Have Fun!
1. CBD is ACA accredited summer camp, meeting over 150 camp industry standards..
2. CBD is well supported by friends and churches, so our fees are less than comparable camps.
3. CBD is a beautiful and well-maintained facility with available lodge and cabin rentals for church, school, family and non-profit groups.
4. Discounts are available for families with more than 1 camper.
5. Scholarships are available to those with financial need.
Enjoy some highlights from Summer Camp 2021!
Thanks to Camp Brethren Heights director Randall Westfall who created this video using original music he composed while at CBD.
If we're not in, leave a message. It's a camp, we're outside having fun!
PO Box 240, 4013 Blue Diamond Dr., Petersburg, PA 16669 USA
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Copyright © 2019 Camp Blue Diamond Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Images are the Property of Camp Blue Diamond Inc. and may not be copied without permission